Clean Beauty Faves

I've recently been getting more questions about my clean beauty faves so I thought I'd share my favourite bath and body products (see previous post on my clean beauty skincare routine) as well as where to purchase them.  Besides being cruelty-free and as natural as possible, many of these products also give back to various organizations locally and also worldwide.  


Soap 

Bath Salts


Scrubs

Moisturizer 
(the scrubs I use are also moisturizing so I usually only use light moisturizers)


Hand Cream


Hair


Deodorant


Sunscreen

Where to buy: 
  • Rocky Mountain Soap and Neal's Yard Remedies both have brick-and-mortar locations in Calgary as well as their own online stores.  They are also stocked by several other retailers (see their websites for stockist listings). 
  • I purchase Carina Organics and Goddess Garden sunscreen at Community Natural Foods - they have an online store but I usually shop at one of their physical locations. 
  • Unwrapped Life, Lavami, Lamb's Soapworks, Ellie Bianca, and Simply Polished are all based in Calgary with their own online stores.  You can also find listings of physical stores that stock their products on their websites - I usually shop at WorldTown Cosmetics or Outside the Shape in town.  
  • I buy Kaia Naturals, DeVita, and a number of my Herbivore products online at Vossity.
  • Herbivore is carried by Sephora here in Canada, as well as a number of different retailers like Chapters Indigo.  Check the Herbivore website for a full listing of stockists in your area; I usually don't purchase from their website directly due to unfavourable currency exchange and cross-border shipping fees.  
  • Avalon Organics can be found in most major grocery stores like Superstore, Safeway, and Co-op, though I usually have to go into the health food section to find their products instead of the bath and beauty aisle.  
This post is not sponsored.

Comments

Popular Posts